After much consideration, the LISEF Board of Trustees has decided to NOT run the 2021 LISEF Junior Varsity Fair and 2021 Broadcom MASTERS Middle School Fair. We believe this is the best decision for the health and safety of our students and teachers during this unprecedented school year. Please encourage your students to continue to discover and examine the world around them.
- If paying by check, the entry fee is $50 for each individual and each team member.
- If paying through ESBOCES, the fee is $55 per student; this cost is inclusive of the ESBOCES administrative fees.
- Fees are not refundable.
* Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions with billing procedures
- Purchase Orders will not be accepted* however you may want to consider encumbering the funds early in the school year.
- To pay directly, send to the LISEF Mailing Address:
1. one check per school to cover all of the school’s registered students
2. one copy of the Middle School Direct Payment Form.
3. one copy of the LISEF invoice, including the page with student names (LISEF will mail invoices by January 27, 2020).
- To pay through BOCES, send to the LISEF Mailing Address:
1. two copies of the completed and signed BOCES form
2. one copy of the LISEF invoice, including the page with student names.
NOTE: Do not send these forms to BOCES!
- If your district needs a current W-9 for LISEF, Inc. it can be found here.
- Cross contracts, if needed, should be sent to the school’s BOCES district. If Eastern Suffolk BOCES does not receive the Cross Contract in a timely manner, you must pay directly. For the ESBOCES Cross Contract click here.
- Fees (or BOCES Form) must be received no later than March 6, 2020.
- Send your Direct Payment Form, with check,) or BOCES documents to:
LI Science and Engineering Fair, Inc.
998 Old Country RD STE C PMB 164
Plainview, NY 11803