- If paying by check, the entry fee is $55 for each student, individual or team member.
- If paying through ESBOCES, the fee is $58 per student; this cost is inclusive of the ESBOCES administrative fees.
- Fees are not refundable.
- Purchase Orders will not be accepted* however you may want to consider encumbering the funds early in the school year.
- To pay directly, send to the LISEF mailing address:
- One check per school to cover all the school’s registered students
- One copy of the LISEF Middle School Direct Payment Form
- One copy of the LISEF invoice, including the page with student names.
- To pay through BOCES, send to the LISEF mailing address:
- Two copies of the completed and signed MS BOCES Participation Form
- One copy of the LISEF invoice, including the page with the student list.
- NOTE: Do not send these forms to BOCES.
- Cross contracts, if needed, should be sent to the school’s BOCES district. If Eastern Suffolk BOCES does not receive the Cross Contract in a timely manner, you must pay directly.
- If your district needs, here is a current copy of the LISEF W9
- Fees (or BOCES Forms) must be received no later than Friday, March 10, 2023.
- Send your Direct Payment (with check) or BOCES documents to:
L.I. Science and Engineering Fair, Inc.
998 Old Country RD STE C PMB 164
Plainview, NY 11803
*Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions with billing procedures.
5. Schools are subject to penalties on their registration numbers if the district fails to pay for every student registered in the Middle School LISEF Fair. If a school does not meet their financial commitment the school’s allotment will be reduced by 50% for the following year and only increased by one slot each subsequent spot each year until the original allotment is reached.