General Eligibility For ALL Fairs
- Each school must have a liaison.
- Each student may enter only one project that covers research done over a maximum of 12 continuous months between January 2019 and May 2020
- All students (including all members of a team) must be affiliated with a Nassau or Suffolk County educational institution (home schooled individual/team must satisfy all of the Home-School Student’s Additional Requirements)
- Grade Level Qualification:
- Middle School Fair: Student must be enrolled in Grade 6 – 8
- JV and LISEF Fairs: Student must be enrolled in Grade 9 – 12
- Each project must satisfy all of the Intel ISEF rules and LISEF rules that apply
- Team members may be enrolled in different Nassau/Suffolk schools.
- A team may consist of 2 or 3 members.
- Please be advised that the number of projects per school permitted to register for LISEF Inc.’s sponsored fairs in 2020 are:
- Middle School Fair: 10 projects
- JV Fair: 6 projects
- LISEF Fair: Each School is given a Maximum School Allocation plus any projects awarded in a lottery process, posted as Final Allocation by December 12, 2019. (Schools not listed may enter 2 projects)
- If a school liaison (LISEF/JV) certifies more than their allocation, then the order of online registration will determine eligibility.
- When a MS school has reached their maximum allocation of projects for a given fair, no other student will be able to register from that school for that fair
- Every registered student and every teacher that attends any of the three fairs must complete a Media Release Form
Complete Rules, Guidelines & Important Documents For: