- If paying by check, the entry fee is $220 for each individual and each team member and covers both Round 1 and Round 2. If paying through Eastern Suffolk BOCES (ESBOCES); the fee is $265 per student, this cost is inclusive of the ESBOCES administration fees.
- Districts are financially committed to pay for all certified projects as well as any lottery projects awarded via raffle/round robin. The Final School Allocation number will be posted on our website www.lisef.org by December 12, 2019.
- NEW SCHOOL INCENTIVE: The entry fee for one project (regardless of whether it is an Individual or Team project) will be waived for schools competing for the first time in LISEF.
- Fees are not refundable.
- If a school district does not meet its financial commitment to LISEF, the school’s IPA will be reduced by 50% for the following year and only be increased by one slot each subsequent year until the original IPA is reached.
- Purchase Orders will not be accepted* however you may want to consider encumbering the funds early in the school year.
- To pay directly, send to the LISEF mailing address:
- one check per school to cover all of the school’s registered students
- one copy of the LISEF Direct Payment Form
- one copy of the LISEF invoice, including the page with student names (LISEF will mail invoices by December 16, 2019).
- To pay through BOCES, send to the LISEF mailing address:
- two copies of the completed and signed LISEF BOCES form
- one copy of the LISEF invoice, including the page with student names
- include one copy of the Final School Allocation page with your school’s name listed (LISEF will mail invoices by December 16, 2019).
- NOTE: Do not send these forms to BOCES.
- Cross contracts, if needed, should be sent to the school’s BOCES district. If Eastern Suffolk BOCES does not receive the Cross Contract in a timely manner, you must pay directly.
If your district needs a current W-9 for LISEF, Inc. it can be found here.
Fees (or BOCES Form) must be received no later than January 22, 2020.
Send your Direct Payment (with check) or ESBOCES documents to:
LI Science and Engineering Fair, Inc.
998 Old Country RD STE C PMB 164
Plainview, NY 11803
*Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions with billing procedures.