- If paying by check, the entry fee is $220 for each individual and each team member and covers both Round 1 and Round 2. If paying through Eastern Suffolk BOCES (ESBOCES); the fee is $265 per student, this cost is inclusive of the ESBOCES administration fees.
- Districts are financially committed to pay for all certified projects as well as any lottery projects awarded via raffle/round robin. The Final School Allocation number will be posted on our website www.lisef.org by December 12, 2019.
- NEW SCHOOL INCENTIVE: The entry fee for one project (regardless of whether it is an Individual or Team project) will be waived for schools competing for the first time in LISEF.
- Fees are not refundable.
- If a school district does not meet its financial commitment to LISEF, the school’s IPA will be reduced by 50% for the following year and only be increased by one slot each subsequent year until the original IPA is reached.
- Purchase Orders will not be accepted* however you may want to consider encumbering the funds early in the school year.
- To pay directly, send to the LISEF mailing address:
- one check per school to cover all of the school’s registered students
- one copy of the LISEF Direct Payment Form
- one copy of the LISEF invoice, including the page with student names (LISEF will mail invoices by December 16, 2019).
- To pay through BOCES, send to the LISEF mailing address:
- two copies of the completed and signed LISEF BOCES form
- one copy of the LISEF invoice, including the page with student names
- include one copy of the Final School Allocation page with your school’s name listed (LISEF will mail invoices by December 16, 2019).
- NOTE: Do not send these forms to BOCES.
- Cross contracts, if needed, should be sent to the school’s BOCES district. If Eastern Suffolk BOCES does not receive the Cross Contract in a timely manner, you must pay directly. For the ESBOCES Cross Contract click here.
If your district needs a current W-9 for LISEF, Inc. it can be found here.
Fees (or BOCES Form) must be received no later than January 29, 2020. (Updated deadline as of 12/13/19)
Send your Direct Payment (with check) or ESBOCES documents to:
LI Science and Engineering Fair, Inc.
998 Old Country RD STE C PMB 164
Plainview, NY 11803
*Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions with billing procedures.